Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tag - kak ina


**wohoo.. lama gile kak ina suh wat.. ney br nk buat.. hehehe..

Use only song titles from ONE ARTIST to answer the following questions. Pass it on to as you wish and DO NOT include me, . You cannot repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Good luck

Pick your artist:
Kelly Clarkson

Are you male or female:
Miss Independent

Describe yourself:
Addicted

How do you feel about yourself:
Beautiful Disaster

Describe where you currently live:
All I Ever Wanted

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Be Still

Your favorite form of transportation:
Just Missed The Train

Your best friend is:
Some Kind of Miracle

Your favorite color is:
Behind These Hazel Eyes

What's the weather like:
Sober

Favorite time of day:
Can I Have A Kiss

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
One Minute

What is life to you:
My Life Would Suck Without You

What is the best advice you have to give:
Thankful

If you could change your name, what would it be:
Maybe

Your favorite food is:
Masquerade

Thought for the Day:
How Do I Feel

How I would like to die:
Not Today

My soul's present condition:
Yeah

My motto:
A Moment Like This

No comments: